Monday, July 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

What a gorgeous weekend! We spent much of it outside at the lakeshore, riding bikes. We also spent some quality husband/wife time at the shooting range. Yes, I said the shooting range. I luv my .22.
This is a kid week, so the meals are simple and easy to prepare, and mostly cool.
Monday: Grilled cheese, soup, and fresh fruit
Tuesday: Breakfast burritos (this is one of few meals that make ALL my kids shout "yaaaay!")
Wednesday: Spaghetti and no-meat "meatballs" with garlic bread; I’ll tell you how this one turns out.
Thursday: Penne pasta with sauteed zucchini and chicken in a garlic butter sauce.
Friday: Carbo-loading for the running men: lo mein, grilled chicken, and fresh fruit
Saturday: Mini strombolis and salad
Sunday: Baked chicken, baked potatoes, and steamed veggies.
May God bless your week!

No comments: